Our Frequently Asked Questions Page has all the information that you need to under the products that we offer. As we add new products, we will update this page however if you don't find what you are looking for feel free to get in contact with us.
Reusable Coffee Pods FAQ's
1. How to use your Reusable Coffee Pods
To get started, you'll need an empty
- Take the capsule, Twist-off the lid. Fine grind your coffee. Use the spoon to fill coffee grounds into the capsule and tamper slightly with tamper.
- Give the edges of the capsule a quick brush off to remove loose grinds before closing the capsule to seal.
- Don't over-fill and/or over-tamper the capsule.
- Do not try to force the unit closed.
- Remove a small amount of coffee grounds from the pod and try again tamping gently.
- Place the capsule into the compatible machine and close the handle.
- Brew and enjoy!
2. How do I clean my Reusable Pod?
- Take out the capsule, open the lid and dispose of the coffee grounds appropriately.
- Rinse the capsule in clean water and brush mesh holes slightly.
- Put the washed capsule in an appropriate place to keep them dry.
3. How do I get the most out of my Coffee Pods?
- Try a range of different coffees and tamping pressures.
- Fine grain coffee tends to work best. Normal single use capsules tend to use fine grain coffees.
- If you use fine grain coffee don't put too much pressure on with the tamper. Light pressure with the coffee coming up to just under the rim of the capsule is usually optimum.
4. Which machines are the Coffee Pods compatible with?
This capsule is Compatible with Nespresso® Coffee Machine after 2010. This coffee pod is compatible with Nespresso U, CitiZ ( Not Fit for D110 and Prodigio Krups ), Pixie, Le Cube, Maestria, Lattissima, Inissia and Concept. Not suitable with: Dolce Gusto, Essenza C100, Mini D30 and Mini C30 and Delonghi EN97. We will be launching other varieties of coffee pods shortly for other machines.