Please note our shipping policies below including how we ship, who we use for shipping and what to do in the case of damaged products:
- We dispatch orders on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays - there may be delays in dispatch due to Public Holidays.
- When you make a purchase with us the order is dispatch from our Perth Warehouse directly to you.
- For retail orders in Australia, we provide free shipping to our customers with $10 express shipping available.
- For Wholesale orders, we provide free shipping over $250 and a $50 fee is charged under this amount.
- Some products, including wholesale products, may be dispatched directly from our suppliers to you however their shipping is covered under our policy. These suppliers may be based in Australia.
- We utilise for all retail sales Australia Post to ship your item to you and you will receive a tracking number as part of your transaction.
- For Wholesale orders, we utilise a number of shipping partners and you may receive a different one for each order. We utilise a shipping agent based on the best price possible to our business.
- International Shipping (shipping to countries outside of Australia) is available. A fee is charged at checkout for order under $100 with free shipping on order over $100.
- Tracking details are provided to you when the item is marked in our system as fulfilled. If you haven't received a tracking number please contact us. The tracking number we provide you and that can be checked through our website is provided to us by our shipping agent, if the tracking number does not work then contact us to we can follow up with the shipping agent.
- If you receive your item and it does not match the order made with us, please contact us immediately. In order to resolve the issue we may request photos which we require you to provide.
- If your item is damaged or destroyed as a result of shipping, please note the following process. If the shipping agent is Australia Post - you will need to attend your closet Australia Post outlet with the damaged or destroyed item as well as all packaging that comes with the item (including any bubble wrap, others wraps and coverings). Australia Post is liable for the compensation and we do not accept responsibility for any damaged or destroyed items as a result of their postage service. Australia Post is responsible for providing compensation for this.
- Damaged or destroyed items shipped overseas will need to follow the same process above and the items will need to be presented to an Australia Post affiliate overseas. If your item was delivered to you by a courier, please contact us directly and we will guide you through the necessary process.
- We do not accept responsibility for any items left unattended at your home, place of work or any other location where you have asked us to ship to.
- If an item is returned to an Australia Post outlet or any other collection outlet, it is your responsibility to collect the items. We can assist in limited circumstances to reorganise a delivery.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.