Moka Pot (4 Cup)
Invented in 1933 by Alfonso Bialetti, Moka Pots have become a staple of Italian culture and a love for coffee. Moka Pots came to Australia after the second world war from Italian immigrants that introduced these amazing pots to their new homes.
Used by Don Massimo to drink coffee daily (it’s the only thing he uses), Moka Pots are stove top coffee makers that brew coffee by passing boiling water pressurised by steam through ground coffee.
Since our launch our own Moka Pots have undergone a redesign and now come in a beautiful and modern look, made from 100% stainless steel and made to create the best coffee for you.
Included in your Order:
Place you order today and receive your very own 200ml Stainless Steel Moka Pot.
- Designed for Stove Top use to get the best out of your coffee
- Perfect for camping or using at home
- Use a fine or medium-fine grind for best results
- Classic Italian way to enjoy coffee
- Made from 100% stainless steel